Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Feast For Crows

Once again, I'm behind on posting.  I finished A Feast For Crows several weeks ago.  Life has taken its toll on my reading this month, so I haven't done a lot of what I wanted to :(

A lot of people completely discredited this book as being the weakest of the series and therefore not worth much.  I'll agree it is the weakest of A Song of Ice and Fire, but it still tells important details.  Unfortunately this was supposed to be a much bigger book, but Martin cut it down to only half of the POV's that we have come to love and expect.  In his newest book, we should be seeing the POV's we missed out on this round.  This book is centered around King's Landing and the Southern Kingdoms of Westeros.  All in all, not a bad book, but not my favorite of the series.  I honestly can't wait to read the newest installment due out in July.

You can find the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment