Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Storm of Swords

I finished this book last week.  This is definitely a favorite for me.  I don't know if I like it more than A Game of Thrones, but I do know that I enjoyed reading it immensely.  It is the third installment in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire.  I'm going to keep this review short and sweet.  I don't want to talk much about the plot, because it involves quite a bit of spoilers.  Suffice it to say, Martin's writing in this book is incredible, and he definitely changed my mind about at least one character that I had previously detested.  The detail and thought that Martin has put into this series is absolutely mind boggling.  Between politics and warring, he has covered the scope of a kingdom and has definitely left me wanting more.

You can find A Storm of Swords here, or at your local book retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment